iPhones and iPads are our pocket computers. For this course, learners will bring their own devices and look at how important settings are, privacy of information, how to access different services and sites in everyday life, manipulate applications, use the Camera effectively, how does icloud work and share useful apps with the group. You will learn how to sync the devices if you have both. Course Number #07014 Dates and Times: Tuesday, Wednesday 22, 23 October; 6:30pm – 8:30pm Tutor: Peter McNeur Venue: REAP House, 340 Queen Street, Masterton Cost: $55 Must Enrol by 10 October ENROL HERE
April 22, 2018
November 22, 2019
September 10, 2019
2 weeks ago
REAP Wairarapa shared a post.
4 weeks ago
Peace on Earth - the Time is Now and We are the People
"It will just take one generation choosing gentle, compassionate, respectful parenting to change the world for all future generations. This is our time. Our chance is now. Let’s do our part to change the world, one little heart at a time."
L. R. Knost ...
- Build you own website with WordPress – February – #07179
- Te Reo Māori in Action – Waitangi Day – Hīkoi ki Paetūmōkai
- Te Reo Māori in Action – Whakapapa Quilts in Featherston – 7,8,9 February – #07257
- Te Reo Māori in Action – Whakapapa Quilts at King St – 3, 4, 5 Feb 2020
- Learner Licence – Masterton – 10, 11, 12, 13 February 2020