Do you know you can access our services at our offices in REAP House and at Te Awhina(Cameron Community House) and at other venues by arrangement. Please call to discuss your options including one-to-one help with reading, writing and maths. We cater for Adults 16 years and over who have left the secondary school system.
Workplace Literacy: Can we help you or someone in your organisation to improve their workplace literacy. We can help employees to improve their writing, spelling, maths or computing skills tailored to individual workplace requirements.
– Basic Maths, Spelling, Reading, Grammar and Punctuation.
– Computing: Beginners and Beyond Beginners levels.
– Learner Licence
– Literacy, Numeracy and Road Code incorporating Pathways Awarua
– Improve your English to ‘Communicate with Confidence’ for speakers of other languages – daytime and evening classes.
– Financial Literacy – learn to manage your budget and make better choices.
– Steps Web: A user-friendly programme for people with Dyslexia and other learning needs.
Intensive Literacy & Numeracy: Our next programme starts on Friday 26thJuly and runs until 13thDecember. During this time, you will attend class twice a week. Fridays for 5 hours and a second course of your choice normally 2 – 2.30 hours per week. This course focuses on low-level reading, spelling and maths in a group situation. Learners work together in a friendly and supporting environment gaining confidence and friendships. Course size 8 learners.
Literacy Aotearoa, REAP House, 340 Queen Street, Masterton
Phone: (06) 377 4214 or 0800 678910