#40219 Festive Raw Desserts Workshop
In this workshop you will learn how to make a dessert for Christmas that will cater for guests or family members who have food allergies.
Make a delicious raw vegan dessert – Zesty Lemon Cheesecake, Miso Caramel and Coconut Yoghurt -using ingredients made from whole foods
No chemicals, nothing refined, and it’s fibre rich so the food is satisfying and nourishing.
Course Code: 40219
Dates: Sunday 19 November 2022
Times: 10:00 am – 12:00 noon
Tutor: Angie Van Manen
Venue: Wairarapa Community Centre, Perry Street, Masterton
Must Enrol by: 19 November 2022 – Limited spaces
COURSE INFORMATION FOR #40219 Festive Raw Desserts
Course Tutor: Angie Van Manen
Angie practices a raw, vegan, whole-food lifestyle, as a way of living well with an auto-immune condition.
Purpose of the Course:
By the end of this course you will have learnt:
- about the benefits of raw whole food
- how to make a delicious dessert using whole food ingredients
Participants to bring:
- 1x large clean jar for your coconut-yoghurt
- 1x dish or pan to take home and the cheesecake can set in
- 1x jar to take home miso caramel
- A nutri-bullet if you have one.
Pre-requisites (if any): No cooking skills required.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information you may require.