iPads and iPhones. #07178
Apple expert Peter McNeur, will guide you through how to get the most from your iPad or iPhone ( or both), including privacy settings, how to take great photos, accessing useful apps, accessing and using iCloud storage and the many other features these devices bring to our daily lives. Bring along your questions and take away new skills and confidence
Dates: Tuesday 28th January, Wednesday 29th January, Tuesday 4th February
Times: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Tutor: Peter McNeur
Venue: REAP House, 340 Queen Street
Must Enrol by: Friday 24th January
Course Information for … iPads and iPhones. #07178
Course Tutor(s): Peter McNeur
Peter has a long experience working with Apple products, iPads and iPhones
Purpose of the Course:
The course is designed for users of iPhones and iPads, to better understand how to make the most from them.
- Participants will learn …
- that both the iPhone and iPad have similar operating systems iOS and also the new iPadOS.
- how to manage their devices (through understanding settings), get new applications, order their applications into logical folders by moving them.
- They will understand about Apple ID and iCloud, and how this affects their devices.
- some new uses for their devices and some applications that they would like to share with each other.
- Any questions or specific needs for you device, ask Peter.
This Course is NOT for Android users
Applicants should know their Apple ID and their Apple ID Password.
Pre-requisites (if any): NA
Participants Must Provide: Their own iPad or iPhone devices
REAP May Provide on request (if any): NA.
This information can be downloaded here.
Please contact email@example.com any further information you may require.