Literacy Aotearoa Term 3 Classes
ACE 10 week Courses – recommence from Monday 26th July 2021
– Computing – Beginners and refresher level. Includes Microsoft Docs & Excel.
– Digital devices.
– LLN – Improve your reading, writing or maths at a level that suits you. Daytime and Evening.
– Learning Steps – Literacy Basics
Other Programmes (10 or 20 hour programmes)
– CV Programme
– Essential Communication Skills
– Driver Education
– Financial my Future
– Work Ready – Road to Employment
– Well Steps (Healthy Lifestyle)
Programmes are at “No Cost” to NZ Citizens or Residents 16 years and over.
All courses focus on improving the literacy & numeracy skills of the learners.
Workplace Literacy – We work with your employees to improve their literacy & numeracy, communication, licence theory or digital skills. Incorporating programmes as above and in relation to your industry needs. Courses can be delivered at your workplace or ours.
To enquire or to make an appointment contact:
Carol Wald – Site Coordinator, Literacy Aotearoa, 340 Queen Street, Masterton
Phone: 022 524 5994 or 0800 678910