Literacy Aotearoa Term 4 Classes
ACE 10 week Courses – recommence from Monday 18 th October 2021
– Computing – Beginners and refresher level. Includes Microsoft Docs, Email & Internet
– Digital devices – learn basic functions, includes, using Apps, web based emails, social media.
– LLN – Improve your reading, writing or maths at a level that suits you. Daytime and Evening.
– Learning Steps – Literacy Basics.
Other Programmes (10 or 20 hour programmes)
– CV Programme
– Essential Communication Skills
– Driver Education
– Financing my Future
– Work Ready – Road to Employment
– Well Steps (Healthy Lifestyle)
Programmes are at “No Cost” to NZ Citizens or Residents 16 years and over.
All courses focus on improving the literacy & numeracy skills of the learners.
Classes are suitable for learners of English as a second language.
You can gain Unit Standards related to the programmes above.
Workplace Literacy – We work with your employees to improve their literacy & numeracy, communication, licence theory or digital skills. Incorporating programmes as above and in relation to your industry needs. Courses can be delivered at your workplace or ours.
To enquire or to make an appointment contact:
Carol Wald – Site Coordinator, Literacy Aotearoa, 340 Queen Street, Masterton
Phone: 022 524 5994 or 0800 678910