PCT 1st & 2nd Year, OTT’s & LATs Workshops
Primary and Secondary Teachers
Topics covered in 9.00am-1.00pm session with Libby:
• The latest information from the Teaching Council regarding the Policy for Certification
• The components of the Induction and Mentoring (I&M) programme
• Using the Teacher Standards within the I&M Programme
• The requirements for moving from provisional (Tōmua) to full (Tūturu) certification • The evidence and documentation to keep
An opportunity to establish a network with colleagues in your region.
Tutor: Libby Paterson, University of Otago Education Support Services
Cost: $No costs for workshops.
Morning Tea included, bring own lunch or purchase from one of the Masterton Cafe’s
1. Tararua – Term 1 Wednesday 7th March/ Term 2 Thursday 11th May 9.00am-3.00pm ENROL NOW
2. Masterton/South Wednesday 29th March 9.00am-3.00pm (1.00pm-3.00pm NZIS and PPTA) ENROL NOW
For further information please contact Trudy