Smartphones for Beginners – Masterton – Starts 25th March (#38283)
Become confident with the basic operations of your Smartphone.
Dates: 3 x Fridays, 25th March – 8th April 2022
Times: 10:00am – 12:00pm
Tutor: Stephen McLeary/ Tracy Graham
Venue: REAP House, 340 Queen St, Masterton
Cost: $20/$10 with Community Services Card
Must Enrol by: Friday 18th March 2022
Please note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don’t have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we will have to cancel. We will contact you if this is the case.
Course Information for …Smartphones for Beginners – Masterton – Starts 25th March (#38283)
Course Tutor(s): Stephen McLeary is an experienced tutor who has worked across many basic literacy fields including ESOL, literacy and numeracy and basic computing. Tracy Graham has delivered this course on Smartphones many times to many different audiences, and will ensure you feel confident with your device.
Purpose of the Course: For participants to become confident with their Smartphones.
By the end of this course learners will:
- Be able to use the basic functions of the phone including power, volume, and home buttons.
- Be able to use the settings to get the most out of their phones.
- Be able to use and manage apps, make and receive calls and texts, and manage the contacts list.
Other Information: Please bring along any passwords associated with your phone.
Participants Must Provide: Bring along your own Smartphone and charger if required.
This course will be repeated on the following dates:
- 6th May – 20th May (#38285)
- 27th May – 17th June (#38287)
- 17th June – 8th July (#38288) – no class on 24th June due to Matariki holiday
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information you may require.