Spanish for Travellers. #07346
Come and learn useful language, phrases and cultural tips for travelling in Spanish speaking countries.
Dates: Tuesdays, April 28, May 5, 12, 19, 26, June 2, 9, 16, 23
Times: 7:00pm – 9:00pm
Tutor: Silvia Sheppard
Venue: Carterton Community Courthouse
Must Enrol by: Date Friday 24 April
Course Information for … Spanish for Travellers. #07346
Course Tutor(s): Silvia Sheppard. Silvia speaks Spanish as her first language and has had experience teaching Spanish and English in Asia. She has settled in Featherston with her husband Jack.
Purpose of the Course: This course will give you practical oral experiences learning basic vocabulary and grammar of the Spanish language, giving learners some useful tools for their travels
- Participants will learn about…
- the sounds and look of the Spanish language,
- greetings, simple question and answer sentences
- numbers to support handling of money, bookings, reading calendars, telling the time
- booking accommodation, and buying transport tickets
- shopping, asking directions, ordering food in cafes and restaurants
Other Information: Silvia will cover information of anything you would like to know more about and help you with useful knowledge of customs and festivals.
Pre-requisites (if any): None. Come and enjoy
Participants Must Provide: N/A
REAP May Provide on request (if any): N/A
This information can be downloaded here.
Please contact email@example.com any further information you may require.